"The joy of motherhood comes in moments. Live in the moment."

~M. Russell Ballard

Monday, April 27, 2009

Going private

Hello neighbors, friends and family. I think the time has come for me to make my blog private. I enjoy the freedom of not having to sign into things, but there are some things I would like to put on my blog that I don't want random strangers to have access to. So, if you would like to access my blog in the future, please just leave a comment with your email and I will get it done. I don't want to leave anyone out. Take care!

12 comments:

Tara said...

Add me PLEASE
allen@rmvjc.com

lets get together soon.

Vicki said...

Please add me.. and I would love to add you to mine....send me your email.... vickster@digis.net Vicki Johnson

Amanda Robbins said...

please add me
buddynmandie@gmail.com

Wes Harris said...

You will be in trouble if you don't add me. So one thing you might consider doing is making a blog list in your e-mail and sending it out when you post because I don't think we will know when you update. You probably know better than me though.

Cecilie said...

Please please add me as your friend :-)
cecilie14@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Me too!
retloc1@msn.com

Anonymous said...

Count me in!
poosiedoo@yahoo.com
it's my nickname - I've had it since I was one, and it's all my family calls me, infact some of my nieces and nephews don't even know my real name - they think I'm Aunt Poosie - I always have to explain it to people so there you go! :)

Robbie & Jamie Burnham Family said...

Would love to be invited to your blog. I think Wes is right about how you have to list it in order for it to send us the updates. jamiethom@yahoo.com

Emily said...

Sign me up! Sure love you! -Em

Emily said...

Guess you might need an address...emilybees@gmail.com

Tracy Giles said...

Of course I want to be added to your list!

Robert said...

I want to see it if you don't mind. My email is jackskellington27@gmail.com.

Thanks