
We have a family goal to make it to every temple in Utah by the end of the year. So far we have made it to two temples. The first was a blizzardy kind of day. We got out of the car just long enough to snap a couple of pictures. The second was a gorgeous day. We went to the park afterward for some quality play time. Joseph kept wanting to know when our next temple trip would be. It was supposed to be today, but weather has changed our plans.







3 comments:
I like the picture with the fountains. That's a fun activity!
Such a great goal! I love that! Hey, and I love your new haircut. I didn't see you today to let you know but I think you look great!
Blizzard at the temple. That made for some cool pictures and shows you are serious! I especially loved the picture of Joseph balancing and looking at the flowers.
Post a Comment