"The joy of motherhood comes in moments. Live in the moment."

~M. Russell Ballard

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Well, this is a typical "Nancy" moment. After announcing to the world that I am going private, now suddenly----I've changed my mind. Sorry for the false alarm. I've realized that there are so many cons to going private that the benefits are outweighed. So---again, sorry for the scare!
If you ever visit my house, you will see this is quite normal for me to change my mind all the time. My rooms never stay the same very long. I could never bolt my bookcases to the wall to make them earthquake proof, because I would be unbolting them in just three-six months.

1 comment:

Tracy Giles said...

I change my mind a lot too. I go back and forth with having our blog private. I'm going to keep mine public and just be careful about what information I post. Private or Public, I'm just glad you have a blog. I love reading your posts and seeing your very cute family grow.