
His first bath.

Born 11:17 am January 8th 2010. 7 lbs 6 oz About 19 inches long. There was a little trouble at the end with his heart rate dropping, but after some quick scrambling, a pair of forceps and about 3-4 pushes and 1 contraction later, our Samuel was born. He seems to be healthy and well.

Mom is grateful delivery is done and happy for epidurals. I can't tell you how many times I thought of women who lived before these medial benefits existed and how they managed. At some point in the last several days I looked up in 1 Nephi how the Lord made the women strong in the wilderness and they were able to give plenty of suck for their children even though they lived on raw meat. Yuck! I am personally grateful for a soft bed, a warm house, pain numbing sprays and medications, warm baths, supportive family and neighbors, etc . . .
Thank-you all for your love, prayers, and support. Now back to life and 4 little boys!
14 comments:
what--no more "J" names?!
congrats!!! Glad you and the baby are both doing well!
Josh and I can sympathize and empathize with having four boys!!!
Enjoy your journey!
Congratulations!!! What a sweet baby. I am so happy to hear that Samuel arrived safely and that Nancy is doing well. We would jump up to help in any way that we can!
Cogratulations! He is a handsome one! Grateful that you and baby are safe and healthy!
YAY!! Congrats Nancy. What a cutie! So glad everything turned out well.
Congrats!!! He's adorable!!! We are so happy that the wait is over!!!
YEAH.....number 4 boy is finally here! Love love love the name Samuel. Congrats Beesley family! We are so happy for you guys! Good luck with 4.....hopefully someday we'll find out how crazy that would be!
Congratulations, Nancy, on a beautiful, healthy baby boy! So happy for your family. Glad that you're doing well. And I absolutely agree--YEA for modern technology, medicine, and conveniences.
Congratulations! He's adorable! We are so happy for you guys. I love his name! Wow, 4 boys! I will definitely call you when I need "boy" advice :) Congrats again, and keep the updates coming. I want to see more pictures of him.
I was so hoping we might get a glimpse of the little one. He is DARLING!!! Ryan and I can't wait for Jackson to meet his new buddy. :) We're glad all went well. Love you!
Congrats Nancy!! ANother beautiful baby!! Hope all is well. Looking forward to seeing him in person!
I finally looked up your blog, but I did probably see him first on Skype! Of course, he is just as cute and handsome as his big JJJ Brothers! The pics are great! Lots of love from the grandma.
Congrats, Nancy, et all. Glad to hear you are all doing well.
I am so happy for you guys!!! He is so cute. Mom told me he had a beautiful head of hair and she wasn't kidding. He's darling. Congrats! Hope your doing well Nancy. - send your family our love. :)
Super cute. Way to go. You guys must have done some last minute name changing, I was sure it was going to be Wesley Kay . . . well, whatever, Samuel is a great namee too. Congrats!
We'll be down to see him when Jen gets over her cold.
Post a Comment