"The joy of motherhood comes in moments. Live in the moment."

~M. Russell Ballard

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More baby





8 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

He definitely looks like one of the gang! What a beautiful baby!

Salmon Tolman Family said...

cute cute cute!
I love all his dark hair and his beautiful big eyes!

Becca said...

Oh he's precious!!! Soooo cute!!!

Tara said...

He is soooo cute Beesley family. He looks like a Beesley brother that's for sure!! How are you doing Nancy?? I was over at Marnie's the other day and didn't want to stop and bug you....YET! Thinking of you guys!!

Myrna said...

I especially like the one with the standing hair, and smug look on his face. He definitely knows he's the cat's meow.

Emily said...

Oh! I am in love!!! What an olive complexion and look at all that hair! Can't wait to meet him in person.

Amy said...

Thanks for posting more pictures. I can't get enough of him. I love his hair. I wish I was there to pet it - it looks so soft. :) He's beautiful! Good work Nancy!

Ryan & Keri said...

Nancy, Ryan and I were dying laughing when we read your comment. You make me laugh so hard.