"The joy of motherhood comes in moments. Live in the moment."
~M. Russell Ballard
Friday, January 29, 2010
And . . . More Baby
This is his preemie outfit. It won't fit in another two weeks. Jonathan adores his brother and ALWAYS wants to hold him. My little Jonathan doesn't seem so little anymore compared to Samuel.
What a sweet baby,Nancy, and I LOVE how his older brothers like holding him. I didn't realize just how big my other boys were either until I saw our new baby. It's amazing how we forget. Hope you're getting lots of rest.
4 comments:
What a sweet baby,Nancy, and I LOVE how his older brothers like holding him. I didn't realize just how big my other boys were either until I saw our new baby. It's amazing how we forget. Hope you're getting lots of rest.
Cute, cute, cute baby!!!!!
I want to hold him too!!! He is so darling! Thanks so much for posting pictures - I wish I could be there to see him in person!
Oh he is so, SO beautiful! And he looks like a Beesley!
Post a Comment