Spent the day wondering if we were going to have a baby. Started off contracting in the wee hours of the morning and then stopped cold turkey for some of the day. We were at the hospital for a couple of hours this afternoon/evening with some bleeding concerns, but all seems to be okay. Turns out that it is basically false labor right now. We'll see what the night and morning bring. Currently having painful contractions--may just be more false labor.
6 comments:
Hang in there and the best of luck!!
Any new updates?
GOOD LUCK!!! We are thinking of you!!!
Hey, when I saw you this morning a little after 6 while I was walking...I guessed that you guys were headed to the hospital. Maybe I'm wronge, but just know that we are thinking about you guys!! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to get an update!
Congratulations Today!!! I'm so glad he finally made it. Hope you are feeling well. Love the new look to your blog. Darling header!
Did you have your baby?? And what can I do to help you? I'll have some pumpkin bread delivered to you as soon as you get home.
Post a Comment