
2 cute pumpkins

St. George temple trip


Dad had fun with the boys spelling their names with dominoes.

We dug a few tunnels in our garden.

Time to cut down the cherry tomatoes.


Conference activities

An evening at a local waterfall.


I think Jonathan has part of his dinner on his face.

I love this shot.
3 comments:
Those are way fun. It especially made me want to go dig in the dirt and play in waterfalls.
You guys have been busy....having lots of fun! We miss living close to you guys. Hey, Tree is due around the same time as you and she is in the hospital...they are trying to keep the baby in as long as they can...pray for her! She is 29 weeks along! yikes.
I love that picture at the end too! So cute! Do you remember the name of that site that had the cheerio background? I'm looking for a new template and I can't remember the name of that site.
Post a Comment