"The joy of motherhood comes in moments. Live in the moment."
~M. Russell Ballard
~M. Russell Ballard
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Can I just say how grateful I am for hand-me-downs. We were given a tree by someone in our ward who wanted to downsize. I was thrilled to get it since we didn't have an artificial one and I wasn't looking forward to spending money on a real one. However, my surprise turned to elation when we put it up and realized it was already pre-lit (spelling???) and BEAUTIFUL. Not only that, but there was this little switch on the base that I assumed was an on and off button for the lights. I flipped it on and suddenly the tree started to twirl ever so gracefully. It is amazing. The lights seem to twinkle and you can see all the decorations. Have you ever heard of a turning tree? I love it! Thank-you, thank-you dear neighbor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will send you a clip of the rotating tree. I didn't get a full view of it. It really is a fun tree.
I love that your tree twirls. How fun! I read the first part of your comment about remembering to the water the tree, stopped reading, ran to the tree to water it, then came back and finished reading your comment. It made me laugh. I'm so worried that I'm going to kill it. I don't want a brown tree again this year. I forgot that you are getting really close to your due date. Wow, another baby boy! He's going to be so great, just like his big brothers!
Love the tree!!!...and it turns!!! That is so very fun. I bet your boys were thrilled. Have a Merry Christmas if we don't get to talk with you before.
Great, I saw you put the tree video on. It was fun. Grandpa R saw it too.
Post a Comment