"The joy of motherhood comes in moments. Live in the moment."

~M. Russell Ballard

Friday, August 7, 2009

Logan Temple



Here is our Logan temple visit. It is so fun to see how our boys' testimonies of the temples are growing by visiting all the ones we can in Utah this year. Last fast Sunday, Joshua bore his testimony that he knows "temples are true." Joseph has picked up quite a bit, too. A few Sundays ago we visited another ward. In Primary, the teacher held up a picture of the Washington D.C. temple and asked the children if they knew which one it was. Joseph, who was sitting right up front, blurted out, "St. George!" When she said no, but good guess he tried again with another temple name I can't remember and then for a third try said, "Oquirrh Mountain!" He looks forward to our temple visits.

Cute Joseph with cousin in the background.

Jonathan with his favorite thumb.

Joshua and his camera smile.

Our little family on the "picture bench."

3 comments:

Ryan & Keri said...

Oh, I miss the Logan Temple. That's so cool that you guys are doing that! And it's fun to see that the boys pick up on things when you don't think or aren't sure if they're paying attention. How cool! And what a cool train ride below! Glad you guys are having such a great summer!

Amy said...

Ok so I am having one of those moments we talked about where I am looking at your blog thinking, "Wow, I wish I was as good of a mom as Nancy and had as much fun as they do" :). I can't believe all you are up to and being so pregnant. I hope you are feeling well. Your boys are darling and they look like they had a blast at your Dad's. How fun! We miss you guys!

P.S. Are you ready to send Joshua off to school?

Myrna said...

Nancy your red shirt ties the red automobiles to make the scene blend. Cute picture.