"The joy of motherhood comes in moments. Live in the moment."

~M. Russell Ballard

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sweet dreams

I couldn't resist taking a picture of each of my boys as they slept one night. Aren't they just so peaceful looking? This is often my favorite time of the day.






Can you tell by the bumps and scratches on his face which one of my boys throws his body around the most? Yes, it's my very physical and sporty middle son.

4 comments:

Wes Harris said...

I guess he might as well throw himself around now while he is resilient. It hurts a lot more later.

Tracy Giles said...

Bruises and scratches, I have so much to look forward to :) A sleeping child is one of my favorite things. I love checking on both my kids when they are asleep. Peaceful. Sweet. Innocent. I love it!

Robbie & Jamie Burnham Family said...

"Sleeping" pictures are my favorite (in fact, just posted some of Brandt and Bryce on my blog:)!! So cute and peaceful, especially when they're rough and tough boys.

Tara said...

What's up with the middle child? Quincy is the same way...although Porter did a forehead shot that looked like Jonathan's the other day. Right on the corner....ouch!