"The joy of motherhood comes in moments. Live in the moment."

~M. Russell Ballard

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Family Outings


Our family got to go and see the Draper temple together. I think the most exciting part for the boys was the cookies at the end.


One of our favorite family outings is to go and get candy at a local candy counter.



The boys' favorite pick is usually sour patch kids.


There is a fun, family museum we like to go to near our home. Here is our little baby bop checking out the hippo teeth.

2 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

I just can't believe how big your boys are! They seem so old to me. Where does the time go??? I'm all for a day of making bread with you. I bet you could teach me a lot. As you know, I'm not the most "domestic" person, but I am really trying! I love being a stay at home mom, I'm just not very good at the whole cooking/ cleaning thing. However, I think you would be so proud of how far I've come!! You guys should come out for a visit. We would love to have you! We really miss you guys :)

Anonymous said...

Your boys are so cute! I love those chubby cheeks on your youngest! (Maybe too many visits to the candy counter) j/k Isn't that temple just amazing? My daughter was so amazed and can't wait till the Oqquirrh Mountain one.
You'll have to let me know where that museum is, we are always looking for somewhere fun to go