"The joy of motherhood comes in moments. Live in the moment."
~M. Russell Ballard
~M. Russell Ballard
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I'm addicted to change
For anyone who regularly looks at my blog, you have probably noticed that I change it a lot. I believe I inherited this trait from my mother who could never seem to keep the furniture in one place for more than six months. My house suffers the same fate and unfortunately for me--so does my blog. I can't believe how the time flies as I sit at my computer. I have learned some new things lately. I found some instructions that taught me how to turn my 2 column template into a 3 column template, just by messing around with the html code. Then I deleted all my work because I worried about whether it was legal or not. The Cheerio template is one I found on a "freebie" site. It's fun to sort of feel like I know what I'm doing--even though I really don't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I used to change my blog every few weeks. Now I obviously don't, but I know how you feel. I always love checking your blog and seeing how you've changed it. It's fun!
Hey, the cutest blog on the block now has free templates for 3 column blogs!! Now, change away whenever you want!! (even though I really do like the Cheerio one)
You are funny.
I need to read everyone's blogs more often, lately all I do is sleep! :) I love your blog! Did you take all the pictures at the top? They're super cute and I can completely relate, my whole house is always covered in cheerios!
By the way, I grew up with a mom that did the same thing (rearange everything) and I'm grateful she gave me the freedom to do the same, I know that's why I ended up in Interior Design!
Post a Comment