



For mom and boys play time today we walked around the block. The two older boys rode their new Christmas scooters and the baby and I walked. Part way around the block we found a mini ice skating rink made from melting snow that had frozen over night. The boys had fun "skating" on it, until Joshua slipped and bonked his head pretty hard.
4 comments:
Cute pics of the boys! You're brave to be out and about! It's freezing out there!!!
hey nancy i didnt get your email so i can invite you so send it to me if you want at livfaster@yahoo.com!! cute pictures and cute kids!!
You are becoming quite the blogger! I love your background and music and slideshows! So far my sitemeter has been free. I've had it for awhile now. It's also fun because it lets you know how many hits a day, week, month you get. I definitely like having it.
Scooters are so fun! Glad you are enjoying those boys! I especially love what they wrote in their note below--so sweet! I need to step that up too. It's so easy to get into my cleaning or whatever is going on and forget to get down on my knees with them.
Post a Comment