"The joy of motherhood comes in moments. Live in the moment."

~M. Russell Ballard

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Snow Fort

Growing up I remember building snow forts all the time. They are fond memories for me! I wanted my boys to experience some of those memories, so I helped them dig out the center of a big snowpile in our driveway. They are small enough to both fit inside and duck down behind the wall. I had a mini snowball fight with them and tried to show Joshua how great a snow fort was by purposefully "missing" him and hitting the front wall of the fort instead. I don't think they really got into the fort thing as much as I hoped they would, but they sure loved hitting me with snowballs.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love checking up on your family. You are as cute as ever! Love you!

Tracy Giles said...

I wish we had enough snow to make a snow fort. That looks like a ton of fun!