I think I remember that hat! I read all your posts but I'm just commenting on this one. I love the sub zero outfits! They look ready for the cold :) I definitely don't like camping in the cold. What a fun dad!
Cute pics of Jonathan... hey, if you want one of those older pics of the boys, just go to my blog and right click on the image and save it to your computer...it should be that easy!
Love the Cheerios. It has been a long time. We should hang out sometime. Jen says thanks for the playlist suggestion, she likes it. I have a strange craving for cheerios.
4 comments:
I think I remember that hat! I read all your posts but I'm just commenting on this one. I love the sub zero outfits! They look ready for the cold :) I definitely don't like camping in the cold. What a fun dad!
Cute pics of Jonathan...
hey, if you want one of those older pics of the boys, just go to my blog and right click on the image and save it to your computer...it should be that easy!
Love the Cheerios. It has been a long time. We should hang out sometime. Jen says thanks for the playlist suggestion, she likes it. I have a strange craving for cheerios.
So stinking cute! I just love those little guys. I'm so sad I didn't get to see you last weekend, but I hope you had a good trip.
Post a Comment