"The joy of motherhood comes in moments. Live in the moment."

~M. Russell Ballard

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Our 4th Baby Is A . . .

. . . . . . BOY! No mistaking. The ultrasound was quite clear. Bradyn will now have his very own basketball team. I guess that leaves me as the cheerleader on the sidelines. Go Beesleys! We are grateful to have the chance to raise another one!

11 comments:

Ryan n Heidi said...

Hooray for boys!!! Congrats Nancy! What handsome boys you have, too!

Salmon Tolman Family said...

Yahoo!!! Four boys is awesome!!! I only because, well, that's what we have!

Myrna said...

I'm happy that you have chosen to bring another spirit into the world. Boys are good, you will teach them how to do homecare and they will be good husbands and fathers like Bradyn.

Robbie & Jamie Burnham Family said...

YAY!! Congrats! Hope everything else looked great as well on your U/S and hope you are feeling better than you were earlier on. Are you going to post some pregnant pics???

Ryan & Keri said...

Conogratulations, Nancy, and happy belated to Jonathan! It's amazing how much your boys are carbon copies of each other--so cute!

triciarnorton said...

Wow! That is so fun. Hooray for Hand-me-downs!

Cecilie said...

Congrats...WOW, 4 boys! I like the basketball team idea...Go Beesleys :-)

Anonymous said...

He will fit right in with all of his wonderful big brothers. I am very excited for you!

Bethany

Amy said...

Congrats! Your boys are all so darling - he is joining a great family! We are excited for you! :)

Tara said...

Wow! Another boy.....surprising....not! Yeah Team Beesley!!! Raise those missionaries! Congrats! We are excited for you guys!

Wes Harris said...

Yippee!!!!!!!!!