Ever since Bradyn went with the young men to visit this place he has been wanting to take our boys. We figured the best time to do it was on our way back from the Monticello Temple this weekend. It took us a little out of our way, but it was well worth the effort. Goblin Valley is the perfect spot for playing hide-and-seek, capture the flag, etc . . . So many places to hide. Can you spot all three boys?



He can do anything the big boys can with a little help from mom or dad.

Peek-a-boo!

King of the mountain.

Jonathan spent most of his time chasing his two older brothers around. He was in 7th heaven.
1 comment:
I grew up in Utah and I've never even heard of this place! It looks totally awesome! I know my boys would love to go there! I'm putting it on my list of things to see and do! And I love how you guys are seeing all the Utah temples, that's so awesome! I had a goal of visiting all of Idaho's temples, which we attained pretty easily since there's only four! Good for you Nancy and Bradyn!!! What awesome parents you are!
Post a Comment