Just to answer a few questions. I am due about January 11th. No tax break this year. Oh well. As my mom pointed out, I will get to claim s/he one year longer on the other end.
Yes I am sick and exhausted, but gratefully not actually throwing up. My husband is picking up a lot of slack. He cheerfully does the dishes and loads up the washer and dryer many evenings. I tend to get sick in the evening around 6:00, so he comes home to a tired, miserable wife. Hopefully the second trimester will bring some relief---- as it has in previous pregnancies.
4 comments:
Hey Nancy! So exciting for you!!! You are such an awesome mother- congrats!! I hope it's a girl and she looks just like her beautiful mother....
Congratulations, Nancy & Bradyn! We're pregnant too, but we're a few weeks behind you, due Feb. 1st!
I am so happy for you guys - but I am sad that I wont be in Utah when he/she arrives. We are missing y'all already.:) Jake sure loved playing with your boys when we got together. Our year in Utah went by way to fast.
I hope you start feeling better soon! We love you guys!
Congrats! I think you guys are due to have a girl this time around. If the baby comes just 2 weeks early, you could still sneak in an early tax break. :)
Post a Comment