"The joy of motherhood comes in moments. Live in the moment."

~M. Russell Ballard

Friday, January 25, 2008

Hi, everyone. Tracy has inspired me to try my hand at making a blog of my own. I admit--I thought it was the corniest idea yet to hit the internet world. Who would want to read others' journals and see their lives. We have enough going on as it is. Well, Tracy got me interested. This may be all the farther I go, but here is my first stab at blogging.

3 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

YIPEEEE!!!!!! I am so excited! You read my mind. Just a couple of days ago I was thinking to myslef, "I wish Nancy would start a blog". It looks great! I can't believe how big the boys are! They are very cute! Welcome to the blogging world. We will be checking it often.

Jeralynn said...

Cute! I barely have time to check my e-mail once or twice a week.

Wes Harris said...

Looks fun, I don't have a blog, but I think someday I will. I just want to have more control than facebook or myspace. I wonder how often people visit each others blogs.